Speed hacks break the iso or nt?
Yes,ee and vu to 3.., also my emu log nt show any type of error,..im just play the game ..its boot and after some time it crash also after buying 212 my temp is normal (71c or less)....

Sponsored links

The only thing I can imagine the ISO being broken is if the system goes BSOD and the ISO is caught open (still should not be a problem if the file is open as ready only, the OS has how to recover from this).

On the other hand, the advice to run the scandisk (already given) is good and important, mainly because I feel this thread like a deja vu, and the same thing was advised then.

PS: Took me a time to figure nt was not some format I don't know or you didn't mean was running under NT OS.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Ok i will give a try to scandisk then tell u the results..
I could be wrong, but I've a feeling Tweedledum and Tweedledee are just trolling for post count Tongue
@Asmodean sir-if ur post directly pointed me , then i make u clear.....so u tell me that'AN POST COUNTS' WHAT GIVE ME..... money, a car, a smartphone or increse my reputation...if u able to solve my problem then post someting...im nt here make this tread for increse my post count or even i dont care abt my post count increse or decrease....thanks

And sorry if my post hurt u..

And sorry if my post hurt u..i respect all people here including u..
What id like to know is why you have EE and VU hacks to 3 in the first place. Your CPU shouldnt need those hacks that high.

And as said already, its possible that your HDD is the one at fault here. Nothing that pcsx2 does will in any way affect your iso.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
@dante sir-i knw sir my cpu easily handle the game without ee and vu to 3..but some people use it so im also use that....and abt disk errors...my disk checking is currntly running ...:-)
Well let us know when its done.

Though in regards to the speehacks, if you dont need them, dont use them. You're setting yourself up for various compatibility or visual errors by setting them that high. If people started jumping off cliffs into a pit of spikes, would yoi do so just cause they are? No... so if you dont need the hacks that high, dont set them that high.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
Ok i disable ee and vu ....and when my disk checking complete i will tell u the result..thank u sir :-)
(07-02-2013, 06:26 PM)Yash the gamer Wrote: Ok i disable ee and vu ....and when my disk checking complete i will tell u the result..thanks

Dante's advice is sound, speedhacks are to be used in the cases where one can't get full speed, so it's not about disabling or enabling at extremes, use the minimal enough to get you playable experience.

What was meant is don't use them when not needed, they aren't "solution" but compromise and might break the game or cause general issue (notice is said they might break the game experience, not the ISO or disk Smile ).

On the other hand, to prevent changing sets every time playing a new game, some middle degree of speedhack may be left set, like EE cyclerate and VU cycle stealing at 2 (try and avoid the extremes at all cost). If a game is particularly sensible even to that amount of speedhack, consider reducing them a bit for that game.
Imagination is where we are truly real