Speed problem in dbz bt3
Hell, 9600GT is probably moving towards low-end now, maybe when GT300 comes out and GT200 gets some price cuts?
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]

Sponsored links

In r1888 I noticed a dramatic increase in fps in DBZ Budoukai Tenkaichi 2 and 3, specially when there's some mountains between your sight and your character (when the game makes the mountain transparent so you can see what's going on, you know).

I have a 9600GT, and when there was a mountain in 0.9.6, FPS went to like 2, 3. Now I barely notice the difference. Since It's an Intel, maybe won't help that much, but you should try the last beta.
My motherboard is a foxconn 45CMX. Is nvidia 9400 compatible with it. I tried searching on nvidia site but didn't found anything. Please tell me........
Yes, it is compatible. But the 9400 is still not sufficient to run most games at full speed. You'll need at least a 9600GT.

Any motherboard with a PCI-E 16x slot will be fully compatible with any video card made in the last couple years. Basically, if it's a PCI-E card, and you have a PCI-E 16x slot, it's compatible, unlike CPUs where even if you have the right socket, newer CPUs may still not be compatible with older motherboards.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]