Speed problem in dbz bt3
Hi
I am having problems in running dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 in pcsx2 0.9.6 . The game runs at 60 fps in menus but when fight starts fps falls to 15. I have tried everything possible from my side to run it at full speed but failed. I have tried all plugins and speed hacks but that didn't work. My pc specs are-
Intel dual core 2.5ghz
1 gb ram
intel chipset 945g video card with 256mb memory
I don't have a graphic card like nvidia or ati
I am also attaching dxdiag of my pc for detailed information.
Please tell me the problem as soon as possible.
ThanksSmile

Attached Files
.txt   DxDiag.txt (Size: 43,8 KB / Downloads: 1.011)

Sponsored links

Quote:intel chipset 945g video card with 256mb memory
I don't have a graphic card like nvidia or ati

And that's your main problem. Onboard GPU won't be enough for that GPU demanding game.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Only thing left is to try latest beta, but that won't boost you from 15 FPS to 60 FPS. You'll have to add a dedicated graphics card, something along the lines of a 9600GT will be enough for most games.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Ok but pcsx2 is cpu demanding and is there anyway i can run dbz bt3 upto 40 fps. If yes then please tell me and if no recommend me a good ps2 game that i can play on my pc.
Thanks
While it is more CPU-intensive in general, it still requires a decent graphics card. It's not as if it purely relies on the CPU...
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
I'll also add that integrated graphics actually leeches off the CPU itself. Meaning not only would you suffer from the lack of a decent dedicated GPU, it would actually decrease your CPU's performance in terms of clock speed when running the game.

I had an integrated GPU myself and tried a couple of games using a Pentium 4. You might try Kingdom Hearts. It's fairly fast-ish even on slower computers from what i've seen. You might be able to play it.
System- Custom Build
CPU- Intel Core i5 4670K @4.2ghz
Memory- 8GB DDR3
Video Card- EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
OS- Windows 10 Pro x64
Okkkkkk on last thing......
If graphic card is needed then i can buy a 512mb nvidia 9400. Is this card enough to play max games on full speed.
No it's really slow. Get at least an 9600.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-17-2009, 07:49 PM)Bositman Wrote: No it's really slow. Get at least an 9600.

thats a beast,you can run most games with a lower video card if you want to run it native i mean,for example i have no problems running games on native Happy
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
The games you play have very low requirements then. Calling the 9600 'a beast' when you can get one for 70 euro is sad Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]