Speed up pcsx2 !!!!!!!!!!
Thumbs Up 
I've been test Pcsx2 for a month.
I have some tips to speed up pcsx2 :
1. use default setting
2. change priority to high ,it gives stabil fps (i hope pcsx2 has option change priority like playground has)
3. change your NTSC to PAL ( bcos vsync 60 fps to 50 fps so let calculate if you game run max fps 30 in ntsc it's 50% but in PAL 60%) try use yfix (use google how to convert ntsc to pal)
I hope it can helpful, correct me if I am doing wrong.. thanks
enjoy pcsx2BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

Sponsored links

wow.. a newbie thinks he found the fountain of youth... none of that ACTUALLY works, by the way
I give up on the world...
Have you test them? step 3 it actually works try to convert your ntsc to pal that gives 10% speed up ( I mean fps is the same but since vsync 60 fps to 50 fps that mean 10% speed up)
Of course. I've been the go to guy for low-end PC users for quite some time. I wrote guides from 0.9.4 till now. so I think I know a thing or two about how to make things faster, reliably
(10-23-2012, 02:51 AM)Saiki Wrote: Of course. I've been the go to guy for low-end PC users for quite some time. I wrote guides from 0.9.4 till now. so I think I know a thing or two about how to make things faster, reliably

OK,,, I understand the point , since I only newbie I'd like to sorrySmile
tweaking the settings helps to a certain degree, but what matters the most is how powerful your cpu and graphics card is
NTSC to PAL conversions often result in games with bad timing.
It can work but expect issues.
What tool u use? I use y-fix .
Games I have change from ntsc to pal are :
Dynasty warrior 6, Monster Rancer 3, Super DragonballZ,Naruto ninja council 2, Battle stadium D.O.N, DragonballZ Sparkling! Meteor, Warrior orochi saga 2 and I have no issue... Thank you
Correct me if I am wrong Smile
I wouldn't really Doubt the man WHO IS A CODER.
[Image: 2555882.png]