Spider Man 3 Sound skipping
I just tried to play Spider Man 3 on the emulator, and then I see that some audio like dialog gets skipped. I want to play this game with normal sound, and complete it. Please help me.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-03-2015, 10:19 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

The version I use is 1.2.1
My Graphics card is Nvidia GTX 650
I'm trying to play Spider-Man 3 ISO
CPU is Intel Core i3 550 3.2 GHz and I use Windows 7 Maximum Edition x64
Should I tell you all my PCSX2 settings? Well VU1 is super VU recomplier legacy, EE cyclerate is at 3 and VU sycle stealing is at 0,5, in SPU2-X I use linear sound without disabling effects or de-alias, module is XAudio 2 with latency of 151 sync mode is ASync. In GS I use DX11 Hardware, interlacing is blend bff, D3D resolution is at native 5x with an HW Nvidia Hack. Here, all of my non-default settings. Game runs smooth, and sound is nice, but as I said, sometimes some dialog is skipping for no reason.
You have a lot of nondefault settings. Tried reverting them to default in order to troubleshoot the origin of your problem?
I would start with ee,vu and speedhacks settings.
(11-03-2015, 11:04 PM)willkuer Wrote: You have a lot of nondefault settings. Tried reverting them to default in order to troubleshoot the origin of your problem?
I would start with ee,vu and speedhacks settings.

Well, I got missing dialog back, still some sound gets skipped, I'll try to experimentize with settings a bit, thanks for the help!
Having speedhack sliders on max cause a lot of audio skipping, try to avoid that if you can. Also with SPU2-X in Async mode instead of timestretch, if your FPS isn't exactly full speed, it will jump all over the place.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]