Spiderman 3 Impossible to play
Hi,hello to anyone,i'm new here and i've a problem playing spiderman 3
(Pal)on Pcsx2 0.9.8. the intro,loading screen run fine and cutscenes too,then when the gameplay starts it runs at 20-16 fps and there are some graphical errors.
There is a solution to these problems?

Plugins:
GS: Gsdx 2763(MSVC 15.00,SSE2) 0.1.16 [GSdx-SSE2]
SPU2WackoPU2-X r2789 1.4.0 [SPU2-X1]
CDVD:Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0[CDVDiso]
Pad:LilyPad svn (r2591) 0.10.0 [LilyPad]
System:
CPU:AMD Athlon 2 x2 m300 Dual Core (2.30 Ghz)
Ram:6 GB
Video:ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570
Sound:Coxenant High Definition Audio

Sponsored links

Sorry Wrong Section.Can Someone bring this to the right one?
You should start off by using the latest official release, which is 0.9.8.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i'm using pcsx2 0.9.8 r4600 in spiderman 3 after i have abandoned pcsx2 0.9.6 because it was really Slow.i used some speedhacks but nothing has changed.
The others Games run fine.(Kh-Kh2 final mix with 96-100% speed)
The plugins you listed are NOT from 0.9.8, so something is wrong there.
i have downloaded several plugins pack around because i can't find the right one.maybe it was that the cause of another problem (not the one that i've described in the topic,another gameplay problem):make the game run normally (Full Speed Kh-Kh2) but sometimes,the speed goes down to 20% then,after a while,the speed return to 100%.the plugins are the source of my two problems,right?
1can you direct me to a link that has the recommended plugins for pcsx2 0.9.8(if mine are wrong)?
2Spiderman 3 can run fine on my pc(with the recommended plugins)?
VU cycle stealing speedhack should help a lot with speed (no idea what graphic problems you're talking about, maybe post a screenshot), unfortunately the game is unplayable past the 1st mission as it hangs on the "loading" screen after that's why it's set to "ingame" only in the compatibility list.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Recommended (and latest) plugins are the ones included in the 0.9.8 pack, you don't need any kind of other plugin pack or other plugins.
so i have to wait another version of pcsx2 to have spiderman 3 normal speed .
the graphical errors are:the textures of the ground and of the wall don't working,it showes you the city in background and you can see what is on the other side of walls.
and... about my speed problem of Kh? the plugins are the source?
when i try ro run Bios with Microvu it gives me the error:
GIFTAG warning, size exceeded VU memory size 400 and the bios doesn't show me the text Ex:Normal:0=choose.Mine O=-------.
if i set Vu0 and Vu1 to Interpreter My Bios freeze before loading
excuse me i just wanna know.who repairs games bugs?How much time you think that the spiderman 3 bug will be solved?
Thank you.