Splinter Cell Double Agent
Is there anyway i might be able to play it online with PCSX2? (PS2 version of course)

it works very nice btw! a few graph glitch here and there but it runs very nice and steadyBiggrin

Sponsored links

netplay under pcsx2 is at alpha stages.

I don't think you would get satisfying results, though.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
thought i'd reuse this thread rather than make a new one - i just got SCDA and it runs perfectly so far at fullscreen (a bit dodgy in windowed mode though) and i've reconfigured all the bindings to work just like the pc version but i cant control my speed. apparently i need to 'tap' the whistle key to slow and 'tap' inventory key to go fast, but tapping doesnt work. i've messed around with combinations of sensitivities and dead zones and no luck. any ideas?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can't find anything too. Just aiming in precise mode.

I attaching config with most of keys bound

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cdl0yckdclki8h...d.ini?dl=0
Necros make it easy to see how long jesalvein is already part of this forum keeping everything clean...

Btw. Pressure sensitivity was discussed many times. Having a quick search could solve problems.
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go