Spyhunter 2 won't register controls! D:
No one knows where to go from here? Damn, and here I thought we were the best support team around Tongue
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU

Sponsored links

just noticed : most of your controls are binded to numpads. try pressing numlock key and try again.

{ it might sound stupid but, I have noticed many persons with this setup. just, give it a try Wink }
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-10-2015, 01:14 PM)ssakash Wrote: just noticed : most of your controls are binded to numpads. try pressing numlock key and try again.

{ it might sound stupid but, I have noticed many persons with this setup. just, give it a try Wink }
Alright, I'll try that.
I reset my pcsx2 controls and plugins settings and it works now, I have no idea what setting caused this but if I find out I'll make sure to update.
Yeah, I have no clue myself on what was the trigger for it. Probably because of some non-default settings. Anyway, make sure to update if, you found the cause of it Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction