Spyhunter 2 won't register controls! D:
So I posted this on reddit first but I was told to come here as it is more active. So I launch the game and I none of the controls work, I don't mean the controls are doing incorrect things, I mean they are doing nothing at all. For examples pressing cross (or in my case space) to skip the cutscene at the beginning will not work. I am using a keyboard and have tried using pad 1 and pad 2 and tested all the lilypad input types and API's. Other games work fine and so do the controls. I've tried version 1.0.0 which just results in the game crashing after the first company logo, and the newest version 1.2.1. I have a gt 640, 8 gigabytes of ddr3 ram, and a intel i5 3330. If you need any more information I'll gladly tell you as I want as much help as I can get.

Sponsored links

Please post a screenshot of your lilypad settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Are you sure you've correctly bind your controls?
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(02-08-2015, 10:32 AM)ssakash Wrote: Please post a screenshot of your lilypad settings.
[Image: NgA1XRZ.png]

[Image: 16jZo5s.png]
If I remember correctly this game had problems with ipu. You will need to skip them quickly or they will hang the game. Try using skipmpeg hack from game fixes menu. That will make the game playable although all videos will be skipped.
(02-08-2015, 10:22 PM)prafull Wrote: If I remember correctly this game had problems with ipu. You will need to skip them quickly or they will hang the game. Try using skipmpeg hack from game fixes menu. That will make the game playable although all videos will be skipped.
Didn't work Sad
Thanks for the help though.
For the keyboard API, change it from 'DirectInput' to 'Windows messaging'. That should solve your issue. You might need to rebind your keys though.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(02-09-2015, 01:43 AM)karasuhebi Wrote: For the keyboard API, change it from 'DirectInput' to 'Windows messaging'. That should solve your issue. You might need to rebind your keys though.
That's what I had been using originally but it didn't work either.
I tried again with rebound controls and still nothing.
Tried delay vif1 stall hack game fix?
(02-09-2015, 04:48 AM)prafull Wrote: Tried delay vif1 stall hack game fix?
Yes and vif1 hud, I normally use those anyways since spyhunter 1 won't load levels correctly without them.