Ssx tricky-player was invisible...
I try so many setting to solve thise problem ....but do nothing...speed is good but while playing game player was invisible which makes game unplayeble....please do something..

(04-23-2013, 04:56 AM)Yash the gamer Wrote: I try so many setting to solve thise problem ....but do nothing...speed is good but while playing game player was invisible which makes game unplayeble....please do something..

Im posting some snappshot ..please help me
Help me please

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Did you try software mode?
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(04-23-2013, 05:54 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: Did you try software mode?

it extremely slow and did nothing
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.

And stop bumping your thread like you did within 1 hour.
It's stupid and rude.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-23-2013, 06:07 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.

And stop bumping your thread like you did within 1 hour.
It's stupid and rude.

you didnt heard my name that is yash THE GAMER that means i play all games one by one so what problem i have i tell ur fourm to help and than u reply that type of response which is not sounds good...sorry for saying like that..
how could we help you if you don't provide any information ?
I used pcsx2 version 1.0.0 , and use all speed hacks ee -3,vu-3
Quote:and use all speed hacks ee -3,vu-3
use only recommended speedhacks, and set both ee & vu to 0.
(04-23-2013, 06:20 AM)jesalvein Wrote: use only recommended speedhacks, and et both ee & vu to 0.

but that was slow .and problem was still same with that
hm
never tried it since 1.0.0 is out, but I don't remember having that kind of problem.
I'll give it a try when I get back home. (Even if I have the PAL version and I guess yours is the NTSC one)
Can you please post the emulog.txt ?

EDIT : just gave it a try with my PAL version.
I had the same problem from time to time, but problem seems to be solved if you set round mode to real. I'm surprised about the slowdowns you get, though. I run it perfectly with my rig, without any lag, even in software mode. I tried without overclocking my CPU and went down to 3.4 Ghz : same full speed all the time. I dunno what's wrong with your PC or your pcsx2 config, but you must haved messed out with one or the other.