Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Ocean 3 characters
I started the game again(second time)a few days ago because I want to have Albel in my party(I didn't take him as my final party member on my first playthrough).

The question is...can I have Nel,Albel and Rogger in my party at the end of the game.On my first playthrough I take Nel,Peppita and Adray but I don't like Peppita and Adray.

Sponsored links

Oddly enough, this exact question (Nel, Albel, Roger party) was asked on GameFAQs seven months back.

tl;dr answer: no

less tl;dr answer: They're all optional characters. Since Sophia, Mirage, and Adray join automatically (Yes, you're stuck with Adray.), there's only room for two of them.
For my specs, see my profile.

My YouTube channel
(07-08-2009, 04:19 PM)CardsOfTheHeart Wrote: Oddly enough, this exact question (Nel, Albel, Roger party) was asked on GameFAQs seven months back.

tl;dr answer: no

less tl;dr answer: They're all optional characters. Since Sophia, Mirage, and Adray join automatically (Yes, you're stuck with Adray.), there's only room for two of them.

Sad Now I have to choose between Rogger and Albel(probably it will be Albel)...Nel is for sure because I play almost the whole game with her and I like her as a party member(my party members on my first playthrough(the whole game)was Fayt,Cliff and Nel)

The only other way I know is by using cheats but I don't like cheating.
Albel can give you easy money lately.
Tbh, he is not so good fighter.
(07-08-2009, 05:13 PM)Kein Wrote: Albel can give you easy money lately.
Tbh, he is not so good fighter.

Will he be able to give me more than...I think it was 24000 or 36000 money per 5-10 seconds battle,because I do that later in the game with Fayt and his Air Raid or Dimension Door skill.

I just want him because when I try it on the VS mode I kinda like it.
Quote:Will he be able to give me more than...I think it was 24000 or 36000 money per 5-10
Huh?
100 000 appr.
(07-09-2009, 10:46 PM)Kein Wrote:
Quote:Will he be able to give me more than...I think it was 24000 or 36000 money per 5-10
Huh?
100 000 appr.

Are you saying that I can easily take 100000 and if yes then how?
Well, I can't remember, but, AFAIK, you need a skill or an accessory which doubles money. So, when you beat Albel you will got approximately 120 000 Fol.
But I played SO3 like 3-4 years ago, so, can't say clearly what was that. More like an accessory.
Anyway, it IS possible.
(07-10-2009, 11:42 PM)Kein Wrote: Well, I can't remember, but, AFAIK, you need a skill or an accessory which doubles money. So, when you beat Albel you will got approximately 120 000 Fol.
But I played SO3 like 3-4 years ago, so, can't say clearly what was that. More like an accessory.
Anyway, it IS possible.

Beating Albel is not an option because he is already in my final party without fighting him and besides,the enemy I'm fighting for money is dying really quickly ones I power up my weapons.

BTW I really like Albel,at least for me he is as good as Fayt.
Dimension Door and Vampiric Flash are really good skills but Dimension Door the best for normal battles
That's why I'm said:
"Albel can give you easy money lately."
That mean without acquiring him. Just 7-8 battles with him in the end of the game and I was able to make another set of Boots of Prowess ;P

Quote:BTW I really like Albel,at least for me he is as good as Fayt.
Well, I killed every optional boss in the game with "default" characters (Fayt, maria, nel, etc...) Tongue