Star Ocean Help?
How can I boost the game's speed? It's running at 23fps
[Image: tumblr_milw32amNQ1rrzipqo1_1280.jpg]
and here's my laptop's specs.
[Image: tumblr_milw32amNQ1rrzipqo2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_milw32amNQ1rrzipqo3_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_milw32amNQ1rrzipqo4_1280.jpg]
I know this forum must have had previous topics like this, but please take time to help me. Thanks x

PS. I'm using PCSX2 0.9.6

Sponsored links

Start by using a supported pcsx2 version, like 1.0.0...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Downloaded it and yes, it works damn fine. Thanks!
That is what you get for using unofficial ports. If yuou want the latest use the SVN builds from the build bot here http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
0.9.6 is an official release Topken, but it's ancient outdated piece of software. No need to say that he got an unofficial port.
Never used it so I don't know its svn number
(02-22-2013, 01:23 PM)Topken Wrote: Never used it so I don't know its svn number

No secret, at the download tab at the main PCSX2 page use the "Development" (will be a SVN visible there).

The SVN is a method to organize the development between the developers and provide consistent version and building numbers. On the other side that means the SVN is yet untested and may introduce bugs. But that is rare compared with the number of enhancement it produces, so SVN for the final user is a calculated risk.

As general advice, if you are not having problems with the games you play, stay with the official release, if having specific troubles or just want to participate to the development as a kind of beta tester, go SVN. At least you'll have the bleeding edge so Smile

PS: Of course the 1.0 is the newest official version, any version prior that is not supported anymore.
Imagination is where we are truly real