Star Ocean Till End of Time (USA) Bug?
Thank you so much! You've saved me a lot of headaches. XD

Funny thing is if I walk back into the cave the exact same bug happens for some reason. Fayt's big, fat, blue head stuck at the bottom of the screen and it won't accept any inputs or anything.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be bothering with those treasures, lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Can you take a screenshot of all your PCSX2 settings?
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Hi, sorry for the late response. After tinkering around some more with settings and stuff I can now confirm that at least in my case the issue is caused by something in the .pnach cheats file I had enabled. After disabling the file completely I came back to the cave and was able to get through the minigame normally with no problems. Feels good to get some closure on the matter. Thank you all for all your help.

Oh, and another fun bug I encountered later on? There's this part in Duggar forest or whatever it's called where a fairy asks you to bring her some water. If I have the .pnach file enabled every pond I go to will say it's glittering water but when you give her the water she'll complain it's scalding hot and ask if you're trying to kill her every single time. Of course progress is, again, impossible until I disable the .pnach file and the ponds go back to normal. It now kinda makes me wanna keep going with the file enabled just to see what other funny bugs I encounter, lol.

So yeah, moral of the story here is cheating is bad, I guess. Tongue2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Widescreen patches are also sometimes bad
For me it was purely the VU Clip hack that caused it........ no matter what cheat I used on this game it never happened again after disabling that hack.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)