Star Ocean Till the End of time
Is there a difference in the FPS between the international and the normal version?
and has anyone tried playing it? is it a demanding game? meaning is it hard to run?
im not sure which to buy Tongue

Sponsored links

What is the "normal" version?
(07-12-2011, 04:57 PM)Livy Wrote: What is the "normal" version?

not the international version Smile
http://www.highrescovers.com/wp-content/...GBRNLD.jpg
Dunno about the difference, but while playing this game now I can say it makes a nice use of VU cycle stealing hack, you can set it even at 3 for a speedup. Most of the time I get full fps at amd cpu @2.3ghz with EE around 80% - maybe except bigger locations which have snowing then I need to rise my cpu to like 2.8 or 3ghz for full fps. I guess if you would have intel cpu you can get with even less, soo I wouldn't really call it a demanding game.

Just don't use EE cyclerate speedhack as it breakes cutscenes in this game. Don't cheats in this game or at least be sure to save your game normally often if you try. Most of them aren't too safe, opening chests or even walking inside a building can make your game crash/freeze or put you outside of the map at black screen you cannot leave.

Doesn't seem to have any special slowdowns on bosses nor using magic either, althrough I'm not too far in the game yet(don't have much time to play;]). One of the latest pcsx2 rev actually gaved me around 5% on average speed boost in this game.

Edit: made it nicer to read and less "flow of thoughts - like" @_@
(07-12-2011, 08:26 PM)miseru99 Wrote: Dunno about the difference, but while playing this game now I can say it makes a nice use of VU cycle stealing hack, you can set it even at 3 for a speedup. Most of the time I get full fps at amd cpu @2.3ghz with EE around 80% - maybe except bigger locations which have snowing then I need to rise my cpu to like 2.8 or 3ghz for full fps. I guess if you would have intel cpu you can get with even less, soo I wouldn't really call it a demanding game.

Just don't use EE cyclerate speedhack as it breakes cutscenes in this game. Don't cheats in this game or at least be sure to save your game normally often if you try. Most of them aren't too safe, opening chests or even walking inside a building can make your game crash/freeze or put you outside of the map at black screen you cannot leave.

Doesn't seem to have any special slowdowns on bosses nor using magic either, althrough I'm not too far in the game yet(don't have much time to play;]). One of the latest pcsx2 rev actually gaved me around 5% on average speed boost in this game.

Edit: made it nicer to read and less "flow of thoughts - like" @_@

awesome thanks a bunch! Laugh
yeah my friend told me about the saving thing, he got stuck on one bit and had to start all over! ill keep that in mind Laugh