Star Ocean plugin suggestions?
Hey everyone, a bit new here, since ngemu forums won't assist me whatsoever (as usual) thought I'd ask here.

Ok, I'm not having luck at all running Star Ocean with some plugins, the Zero graphics plugin works acceptably well, but....

This is how it looks with the GSD plugin, not the Beta.

I have been working on this all day, and it's really stressing me out.

Also, unless I am mistaken, neither Artmoney nor CheatEngine nor Pnach files will work for this game... I am not sure about that either. Like with the Money value. I found the EXACT value, and yet, it would not remain static, I'd change it to something like 100000 Fol, and when I go to buy mode, it reverts back to the the amount I had before I changed the value. I'm not entirely sure what's going on with this.

Thanks for any help offered!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Try gsdx.0.1.7 or gsdx.0.1.6 and native res for grapich plugin. About cheat enggine, perhaps you have to freeze value in option first.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Thanks for your help!!!
And about freezing values in CheatEngine, yeah, I did that, however, it wouldn't work. The only noticeable change was the numbers I had added were flickering.

For example, I wanted to have 7543210 Fol, when I had 210. This is just an example. The '210' numbers on the 'Buy' screen were static. The 7543 numbers flickered in and out. I thought that it didn't matter, apparently, it did. I wasn't able to buy something that cost 320 Fol.

By the way, what is 'Native Resolution'?
Hmm, i dont know man, since i play this game in short time, he..x2. Maybe you have to just decrease the value what you want to be little from that value.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Hmmm.. Ok, thanks! Smile
WOW!!!! The plug-in runs Star Ocean at 30FPS in Airyglyph??? LaughLaugh This city had a LOT of lag for me, even if the sound is horribly fractured, it runs acceptably well!!

Thank you to the developers!!