Star ocean 3 cheat 0.9.6
Vsub I have even tried to do the hexidecimals too like you said but no luck at all.

Sponsored links

Well I did find the cheat so it's not impossible.Try with unknown values and if you're using ArtMoney,select all the Integer types.Just search=>Buy something=>Filter with Unknown and value decreased till you find the address.

You can do some other things not related to money and say that the value didn't change to decrease the finded addresses and find the money cheat faster
Do you have an AIM or MSN? This is taking a long time. I found the value but it didnt work. I am not doing hex types either.
No I don't have AIM nor MSN.
And btw the value doesn't change when you're watching it,just exit the menu,change the value and enter again.
What do you mean it doesnt change? So here is what I do.

Search:Unknown Value
Value: This is blank
Type: All [Standard]
Address Range: ALL

Then after that I hit okay. Go to filter.

Search: Unknown Value
Value: was decreased
Type: Integer [standard]

I just stay in the Item shop and buy lavenders and 20 fol a piece and just say it decreased every time I buy a lavender without exiting the item shop. Am I doing it wrong?
Eric1987 Wrote:What do you mean it doesnt change?

When you find the value don't enter in the menu where you can see how much money you have and change the amount of money(the amount is in hex type).
who the fk cheats in a single player game :/
Why not...I hate cheaters on multi player games
(05-03-2009, 12:00 AM)vsub Wrote: Why not...I hate cheaters on multi player games

So once I find the money amount in Artmoney dont modifiy it regulary use hexidecimal to change it? Not just like 999999 but get a hex converter?
(05-03-2009, 01:28 AM)Eric1987 Wrote:
(05-03-2009, 12:00 AM)vsub Wrote: Why not...I hate cheaters on multi player games

So once I find the money amount in Artmoney dont modifiy it regulary use hexidecimal to change it? Not just like 999999 but get a hex converter?

Yes,if in Options=>Additional=>Hexadecimal View and Hexadecimal Edit are enabled then you can type 999999 but if they are not then you have to convert the value(999999=>10066329)but I prefer those options to be enabled.