Star ocean 3 unplayable
after I boot, it gave me black screen. nothing happened, and yes, I pressed start during the black screen, used no cheats, and enabled tri ace game fix. not working. tried using gsdx9 and gsdx11 null software hardware native resolution and what not, still not working.
I made the iso from my copy, and I can guarantee it's a working ISO. it worked on my sister's pc( i am currently using a laptop ) if that make any difference

other game( odin sphere, wild arms acf 3 4 5, shadow of colossus, smt nocturne, dds 1 2, devil summoner raidou 1 2, okami ) worked fine, albeit a bit slow sometimes.

i'm using pcsx 1.3.0

EE VU recompiler
VU0 VUI1 superVU
round nearest
speedhack default, except VU stealing 2 and MTVU
gamefixes tri ace game fix

help please?
thanks in advance
clamping normal

Sponsored links

You are using a git version.
1-can you confirm it works on 1.2.1
2-which git version did you use exactly, so that we could track the bug down if confirmed ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Disable speed hacks, set recompilers back to microVU and round modes to default.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-29-2014, 12:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: You are using a git version.
1-can you confirm it works on 1.2.1
2-which git version did you use exactly, so that we could track the bug down if confirmed ?

It works fine on the GIT versions. I've used them with no problem. So it has to be some setting causing it for him.

I'd say it's caused by the Recompilers/Speedhacks like Bositman suggested to set back to default.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)