StarOcean3 and Pcsx2 Problems
(02-05-2010, 12:01 AM)GamerGeek Wrote: The last one I tried was rev2406 and its not fixed yet but the game runs very well on 0.1.7 so its not much of an issue.

Ah, well, than it's OK^^. I just thought it might be fixed by now, if your trying was some months ago. But if the game works fine with 0.1.7, my "worries" are pretty pointless. Fortunately^^.
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.

Sponsored links

There is a fix for the game on newer GSdx but it's based on CRC, so not all versions of the game may get the fix and get the slowdown. Running the game with a (Software) renderer in newer GSdx or using the older 0.1.7 version of GSdx in (Hardware) are faster options usually, if you can compile your own GSdx you can also add the CRC yourself and use it on newer GSdx but this is not an option for everybody.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
well 0.1.7 actually did increase frames. for like 5 mins. then pcsx crashed Sad But yes! I will try updating Laugh

EDIT:
So I updated, and I get about 10fps more. lol I just don't get it. running a game at 60fps shouldnt be hard. hell i do it all the time in wow T_T

and Idk if this would be useful. but when i'm trying to play it. my cpu usage is at 14%. I was expecting a lot more honestly.. Well I think im gonna tweak with my video card now. maybe its the video card being stupid. T_____T

Another EDIT:
Well pcsx had an error with all the new plugins somehow, so it crashed. re-opened and they all crashed again, so I'm using gsdx 1.7 now. lol
but I think i figured out a 30% boost in frames.. my resolution was at 1680x1050 (my normal resolution) changed that beast down to 800x600 and bam! 30% more frames. sitting at 80% with all speedhacks on all the way. lol works good. xD