Startup Problem I have (Roms and bios)
Keep having this problem where i open the application on my mac and this error message keeps popping up

Could not load GS Plugin /users/(me)/Desktop/bios/libZeroGsogl.so':dlopen(/Users/(me)/Desktop/bios/libZeroGSogl.so, 2): image not found

then it brings me the configuration screen with everything blank.
How do I get past this?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
[quote='jesalvein' pid='407151' dateline='1413399067']
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO

I am running on a Mac OS X 10.9.5 4Gb memory (do not know about graphics card)
    PCSX2 0.9.7
    Unsure about settings
    NHL 08 ISO
NHL is even buggy in the current pc version (v 1.3). I am not sure if it worked with 0.9.7 but I would guess not.

Try to use PCSX2-CE and check if it can emulate that game correctly. Next harder solution would be to install windows as a second boot option and use the windows version. The probably least satisfying solution is to use the original ps2.

Independent on how you want to proceed it would be good to see the emulog after you tried something. Maybe there are more errors visible.
oh, sorry, didn't see it was the mac section.

Can't help much apart from advising you to try this : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Testers-W...-OS-X-v1-0
after having deleted your current pcsx2 app
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go