Steam controller
I'm having some trouble getting pcsx2 to read my steam controller in Lilypad.  I open the configuration and when I test Xinput pad 0, all of the buttons from my steam controller register.  But when I go to tab 2 (pad 1) there are no options of controllers to choose from.  I'd love to get my controller working for ps2 games over my steam link. Can anyone help me out here?

Sponsored links

You have to bind all of your controls .
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
It wasn't registering as I was clicking on each item to bind it.
Somehow this attempt I was able to bind the controls, but when I load a game from there, the controls no longer work at all it seems
Ok, I was able to figure it out in case someone else was experiencing the same problems I was. You have to load pcsx2 through steam so you can access the config while big picture mode is on, and have your steam configured for pcsx2 to the windows/keyboard option at the bottom of the normal presets.
(11-13-2015, 03:23 AM)Pinkriots Wrote: Ok, I was able to figure it out in case someone else was experiencing the same problems I was.  You have to load pcsx2 through steam so you can access the config while big picture mode is on, and have your steam configured for pcsx2 to the windows/keyboard option at the bottom of the normal presets.

Wait what do you mean have your steam configured for pcsx2 to the windows/keyboard option?