Steambot Chronicles
GS at 100% means you're pushing your graphics card all the way. I'd like to think your computer is good enough to play this game, but I've never played it. You'd better keep playing it on PS2 for now...

Sponsored links

Thanks for the help.
I have been playing around with this game for the last few days and I may have a few tricks you haven't thought of yet. The best performance I have found so far is (with changes staring from the "Safest" preset): Renderer OpenGL (Software), enable all speed hacks with EE Cyclerate at 3 and VU Stealing at 0, and if you need a little extra push, go in the GS tab, and set the frames to draw at however many extra fps you need in the "Frames to Draw" section, 0 in the "Frames to Skip" box, and change the "Turbo Adjust" to 100%, then set just enable Turbo. That last one really did end up boosting me the extra frames I needed, which was why i had to change the Turbo Adjust to 100% since i was running it at ~70fps.

I hope this helps, it got me up to the part where it freezes with dandelion at a very smooth and clean pace. btw, has anyone figured out why it does that?
Need help. Can someone give me some instructions on how i can play this game smoothly. Cause its very very slow. Is the problem in settings of my pcsx2 or its just that my computer has low specs? (BTW. Sorry for the bad english. Im a Filipino)

Processor: AMD Sempron™ 145 Processor 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2.00 GB
System type: 32-bit OS
Graphics Chipset: ATI Radeon HD 5450
Graphics Memory size: 2.8 GB
(04-08-2014, 05:53 AM)Glelll Wrote: Need help. Can someone give me some instructions on how i can play this game smoothly. Cause its very very slow. Is the problem in settings of my pcsx2 or its just that my computer has low specs? (BTW. Sorry for the bad english. Im a Filipino)

Processor: AMD Sempron™ 145 Processor 2.8 GHz
RAM: 2.00 GB
System type: 32-bit OS
Graphics Chipset: ATI Radeon HD 5450
Graphics Memory size: 2.8 GB

1 - don't rudely hijack threads. create your own one.
2 - get a decent pc. yours isn't good enough for pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go