Steering wheel help please! :c
I am trying to get my steering wheel to work and play NFS: Underground 2! I have tried everything and failed. I download the plugin off the offical website for steering wheels and coustomized the steering wheel and did all of the tests! Steer left, Steer Right, Brake, and Gas and it appeared to work 100% fine so i click ok and launch my game but when i get in game and it says press X to continue i cannot press X, and yes i did set a button to X, Ive tryed restarting the emulator and then customizing again. Launching as Admin. Trying to set up the wheel using lilypad but that only picks up the X and Y axis and not the buttons. When i go to lilypad and select my wheel and test it all of the wheels bottons and sterring appears to be working fine but yet when i go to set up a pad i cant find the buttons. Ive literally tryed everyhitng. I have a Thrustmaster TMX FF and it should work i dont understand why it isint. a few other Thrustmaster models were repoted working. Please someone help. I tryed finding a video on how to set up a steering wheel with PCSX2 but no luck.

Sponsored links

(01-31-2017, 06:07 AM)cookes7 Wrote: Trying to set up the wheel using lilypad but that only picks up the X and Y axis and not the buttons. When i go to lilypad and select my wheel and test it all of the wheels bottons and sterring appears to be working fine but yet when i go to set up a pad i cant find the buttons.
When you set up a pad in LilyPad you need to click on a DualShock 2 controller button and then press on the steeringwheel button you'd like to use in its place.