Stereo 3d support in directx?
Hi, i am sure alot of you guys are familiar with Nvidia's 3d vision, it allows you to have full colour 3d effects in your games.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/3D_Vision_Overview.html
But you can also use red/blue glasses as well.

the Wii emu directx plugin supports it, i know that this does not mean that the pcsx2 will automatically do it.

I understand that the ps1 emu doesnt support 3d because it does not process any information about depth.
Is it possible that this could come to pcsx2 anytime in the future?

It would be off the hook to see kratos' blades pop out of the screen! Smile

Sponsored links

it will be cool te use 3d vision in pcsx2 but it doesn`t Sad
and anything possibel, it depends on gabest, and deer developers Laugh
of course, and it would be cool to have it in. I wonder what information they would need? Perhaps i can contact them and see.
Wouldn't you then have to render 2 targets, in a complex emulator thats already pushing the latest tech, only now it would require only the best GPUs ?
Intel E7500 @ 4.00ghz 400 fsb / Asus P5QL Pro / 4Gb Kingston RAM / PNY nvidia 9800GT 512Mb / Creative X-Fi Music 24 / Vista 64 SP2/
That's not something you can force in the drivers, right?

Even if it were implemented, you'd basically have to render each frame twice to get the 3D effect, which would kill even a lot of the highest end systems around this community.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
You are correct, and of course its not viable at the moment, due to the amount of juice needed to get them up and running in 3d, but it could be something interesting to plan for the future.
Hell yeah, it would
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
its also a shame that we cant get PS1 games in 3d. since we can kick those puppies out at 100fps+.
for anyone with the 3d vision, i would advise you to try mario galaxy in 3d using the wii emu. its pretty cool.