Read first: How to use this forum, read BEFORE posting!
Updated
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Hmm, Bositman, might i suggest doing the same trick that was used on emuforums?

on the main index have the bug board link directly to this thread and then have another easily identifiable hyperlink leading into actual board >Laugh
[BUG REPORT] Freedom Righters PCSX Ver. 1.0

Crashes a few seconds after gameplay starts, various DMA error codes. I seem to get a few more seconds of gameplay with all speed hacks turned off but thats the only improvement I can seem to get. When I try to run it from my ver 9.8 the entire emulator simply crashes and that is the version it is supposed to be compatible with. I have tried to play the game from my disc and off of the iso I created from my game disc no matter what the game crashes in the same way.
(11-28-2012, 02:49 PM)Vaporize Wrote: [BUG REPORT] Freedom Righters PCSX Ver. 1.0

Crashes a few seconds after gameplay starts, various DMA error codes. I seem to get a few more seconds of gameplay with all speed hacks turned off but thats the only improvement I can seem to get. When I try to run it from my ver 9.8 the entire emulator simply crashes and that is the version it is supposed to be compatible with. I have tried to play the game from my disc and off of the iso I created from my game disc no matter what the game crashes in the same way.

This is not the right thread.
So did you actually read the first post before replying here....?
Now when you say run no hacks, do you mean no speed hacks or no hardware hacks? Or both?
Speedhacks is the one which should be disabled. HW hacks fixes some games and it could be moved to the resolved-workaround category forums.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Also you should use the guidelines I've posted in the private forum, this thread is pretty much obsolete Tongue