Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
(04-18-2014, 02:36 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: I don't think that's gonna cut it. Turning your power plan to performance and making sure you are plugged in is the best you can do. Also set EE speedhack to 3 and VU cycle stealing to 1 or 2. Maybe try MTVU. For further questions though it would be best to make a separate thread.

Thank you! I'll give it a shot Smile

Sponsored links

Hmmm. Considering ps2 games are old now, as are the requirements op posted i wonder why today i read about newer gear like nowadays i5.

Is this list ok and anything better will do?
What remarkable improvement does a nowadays i3/i5 adds to pcsx2?
can somebody please help me with problem

i have problem with tekken 5, when battle begin it goes too god damn slow! I tryed everything i could but every plugin is the same and every setup...

i have win 7, 2gb RAM, geforce gt520, intel celeron e3400 dual core...

thanks

PS If i put this question in wrong tread im very sory...
your cpu is too slow
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Hello.
I`m about to buy a new laptop with this spec:
39.6 cm (15.6"), 1920 x 1080 non-glare
Core i7-4500U 2x 1.80 GHz (3.00 GHz Turbo), 8 GB RAM, 1.0 TB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 4.0 GB.
My question is this will be enough to play Grand Turismo 4 on it?
probably not as that cpu isn't all that fast.
Hi This is my first time looking into an emulation software and I have looked at the first post about compatible systems but I am very confused if the computer I am looking to buy meets the requirements on that page for running at full speed or not so I thought I would take a chance and ask and hope you don't mind too much.

The desktop computer I am looking to buy has a:

CPU: AMD FX-6350 3.9GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
Memory: Kingston 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 750 1GB Video Card

I am wanting the kind of clear quality that I see on your Xenosaga Episode 1 and 3 youtube test videos off your youtube page here is links to them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj7XxpLSUtk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRsX8motmPA

Also on each video is the system requirements the person had that recorded them.

Do you think that the computer build I am looking to buy would be able to match that for being able to run most of ps2 games especially the Xenosaga series in at full speed with this kind of quality? Or is it going to have slow downs and problems since one of the main reasons I am getting another computer is so I can run this emulator smoothly.

Thanks so much for your time and hope to hear from you. Have a wonderful day!!!
I would drop the down to 8GB or RAM and get a GTX 760 instead
Hii. I am planning to build a PC
i5 4670 non k @3.4 GHz turbo @3.8ghz
4gb ram ddr3
gtx 750 ti
win 7 x64
my question is with gtx 750 to how much resolution can I expect? 3x native?
and is 4gb enough?
also since mine will be non k do any games will have problem as I won't be able to over clock?
(04-25-2014, 02:25 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I would drop the down to 8GB or RAM and get a GTX 760 instead

Thanks for your responds. I already have the 16GB from my existing computer I was going to put into it, why would it be better with 8GB? I do video editing so I really need the 16GB. Also isn't going to the GTX 760 going backwards in a graphics card or is it a better one? Sorry for the questions I am just a bit confused if you won't mind explaining I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again for your time I look forward to hearing from you. Hope you have a wonderful day. Laugh