Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
Yep they will be fine on that.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

I dont know about the mobile gforce.. but the proc should handle it well enough. thats very similar to my specs (i3 3.4ghz) and I was able to play at 60 fps in 12 minus a couple small spots. That said, I've not tried my .hack or .hack/GU series.. Unknown Persona 4, I see that being mentioned frequently on here though.
im currently running a phenom ii x6 1100t overclocked and 7850 gpu which is fine for the run of the mill ps2 game but it chokes terribly with racing games 45-50fps with low hacks and 50-60 with aggressive hacks. I have a racing cabinet so i would like to upgrade to an intel cpu, but im on a budget.

Can anyone here with a 4th gen i3 or i5(low end models please) give me an idea if I could achieve constant 60fps at 2x native or more, for games like Battle gear 3 and outrun 2SP (J) with low hacks (preset 3 or lower)? i would prefer if you actually test these specific games

UPDATE: i turned on multithread VU and im getting a constant 60. idiot me. thanks anyway
hello guys, first post here Tongue

building a rig with 4770k OC to 4.5ghz,16gb ram, want to run pcsx2 @ internal resolution 1440p.

question: which graphic card should I get? 290? 290x? 780? 780 ti?

hope to run at full speed without frame drop @1440p with all graphic effect on. I have tons of ps2 games waiting for me to play (from graphic demanding like zoe2, shadows of colossus to the rpg classic ffx).... and my dual shock controller lol.

thanks in advance. supported and donated way before (version 0.96 era). guys do keep up and good work. I get more excitement playing ps2 on this powerful rig than watch dogs LaughLaughLaugh
Hello. Finally got everything to play - ROMS, pad adapter, new pad because my old one was broken, sat down to finally play Midnight Club 3 and to my shock, I get about 35 fps once I'm playing.
Menus are absolutely fine, just sitting still in the car is OK, as soon as I press accelerate it instantly slows down to 30-40 fps. Followed the setup guide closely, using all reccommended and default settings - no AA, native res. Even tried with the multicore speedhack mentioned above which helped a bit but nowhere enough. Computer specs follow:

Processor: Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz
Graphics: GTX 570
Memory: 4GB DDR3 dual channel

Would have thought I'd be OK emulating 10+ yr old hardware... But no, completely unplayable :\

Any help much appreciated!
you can try skipdraw in gsdx to take away the motion blur, but that's about all you can do
(05-30-2014, 12:08 AM)aaaflyer Wrote: hello guys, first post here Tongue

building a rig with 4770k OC to 4.5ghz,16gb ram, want to run pcsx2 @ internal resolution 1440p.

question: which graphic card should I get? 290? 290x? 780? 780 ti?

hope to run at full speed without frame drop @1440p with all graphic effect on. I have tons of ps2 games waiting for me to play (from graphic demanding like zoe2, shadows of colossus to the rpg classic ffx).... and my dual shock controller lol.

thanks in advance. supported and donated way before (version 0.96 era). guys do keep up and good work. I get more excitement playing ps2 on this powerful rig than watch dogs LaughLaughLaugh

anyone?
Well the 780ti is king right now.
(05-30-2014, 12:17 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Well the 780ti is king right now.

thanks but will a 290 be sufficient too?
yeah, though the 780ti, will be far faster.