Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
(09-22-2014, 05:32 AM)ArtifexJones Wrote: So far, Champions of Norrath, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, and even Trivial Pursuit have all had problems, and run incredibly slowly. I can run some games, like Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix [so far], Mega Man X: Command Mission, Aqua Aqua all run fine. But I wanted to get some 2 player co-op games working, and CoN/BG/TP all run slowly even with MTVU enabled, any help?

You won't run any games running on the snowblind engine. Not sure about trivial pursuit though. For support you need to open your own thread.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

(09-22-2014, 05:56 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: You won't run any games running on the snowblind engine. Not sure about trivial pursuit though. For support you need to open your own thread.

Any reason why snowblind doesn't work? Be a shame to download 6 gigs just to trash it. Was looking forward to some co-op rpg action. Shame.
(09-22-2014, 06:19 AM)ArtifexJones Wrote: Any reason why snowblind doesn't work? Be a shame to download 6 gigs just to trash it. Was looking forward to some co-op rpg action. Shame.

Downloaded games aren't supported here.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Indeed. Warned for piracy.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(09-22-2014, 06:24 AM)xRyudo Wrote: Downloaded games aren't supported here.

Only downloaded it because my disc is scratched! I still own the game. I was hoping my PC CD reader would work when my PS2 one didn't. It didn't. So I downloaded a rom to see if it just didn't work on the PC.

Is there just something about the snowblind engine that doesn't emulate well? If so I'll just buy another copy of the game.
(09-22-2014, 02:50 PM)ArtifexJones Wrote: If so I'll just buy another copy of the game.
That's the best you can do.
It wont work if your disc is scratched.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-22-2014, 02:53 PM)jesalvein Wrote: That's the best you can do.
It wont work if your disc is scratched.

That's why I downloaded a ROM of the game, as far as I know it's 100% legal to use a rom if you OWN the original game, no? The question I actually have been trying to get answered is does PCSX2 just not support snowblind engine games?
Well, it's not legal. You can only have the ISO file made from YOUR OWN copy of the game.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(09-23-2014, 03:03 AM)ArtifexJones Wrote: That's why I downloaded a ROM of the game, as far as I know it's 100% legal to use a rom if you OWN the original game, no? The question I actually have been trying to get answered is does PCSX2 just not support snowblind engine games?

maybe in canada, but not here.
you are allowed to use your own copy and make an iso out of it. Anything else would be considered illegal in UK.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
In terms of recording, with me having a GTX 750 Ti, would I use Bandicam or use the integrated ShadowPlay that is on my GPU? I'm using the recordings to be released on YouTube as a let's play.