Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
(02-22-2015, 01:27 PM)ssakash Wrote: What games are you trying to play ? It will struggle on most demanding games.

He's trying to play KH Final Mix, but he won't open his own support thread like he was told to do after he hijacked someone else's
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

AMD Phenom ii 830

Geforce 760GTX

8g ram
what games do you own?
(03-07-2015, 09:20 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: what games do you own?

Ratchet & Clank, Ultimate Spider-man, Tony Hawk Underground.
R&C wil struggle a lot on that chip and not sure about the other two games.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
How will my PC run? I was wondering how this pc would run before i bought the parts to play Sly Cooper Series.

CPU - Intel Pentium G3258 @3.2 Overclocked to @4.4 (I will get a better one if it cant run at a descent speed)
GPU - XFX Radeon R7 260X 2GB Core Edition Video Card (I was thinking of trying to get a better one but at this price if it wasnt good)
Motherboard - MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
RAM - Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
PSU - Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Also if this cant run those games i was gonna upgrade the CPU or GPU but cant do both. Thanks for your help.
(03-08-2015, 07:59 PM)KryptonitGaming Wrote: How will my PC run? I was wondering how this pc would run before i bought the parts to play Sly Cooper Series.

CPU - Intel Pentium G3258 @3.2 Overclocked to @4.4 (I will get a better one if it cant run at a descent speed)
GPU - XFX Radeon R7 260X 2GB Core Edition Video Card (I was thinking of trying to get a better one but at this price if it wasnt good)
Motherboard - MSI H81M-P33 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard
RAM - Crucial 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
PSU - Corsair Builder 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Also if this cant run those games i was gonna upgrade the CPU or GPU but cant do both. Thanks for your help.

That pc should run them just fine
Do you have any recommendations on a GPU at about 105$ that maby might be better than the one i listed. For pcsx2.
if you can find a 750 ti for the same price, then that would be a bit better.
(03-08-2015, 08:06 PM)KryptonitGaming Wrote: Do you have any recommendations on a GPU at about 105$ that maby might be better than the one i listed. For pcsx2.
you can wait for the GTX-950 , it might be there at similar price range.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction