Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
Hi guys

Totally new here, and this looks like something I want on my PC, would be more than happy to run games on 720p as my ps2 runs 480p

I have a h67 Asus motherboard
I5 2500 (the one you can not over clock)
About to order nvidia gtx 750ti silent
4gb ram runs about 1066 I think

Would this be a system to run games at 60fps at 720 or 768p well?

From what little I have read I understand there are limitation with emulation and demanding games I.e shadow of colossus. GTA etc

Thanks

Sponsored links

what games you want to play ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-24-2015, 12:50 PM)ssakash Wrote: what games you want to play ?

Gt3 gt4 shox gta3 poss, love to be able to play shadow of colossus, um god I need to look at my games, scar, I van add more games later, I'll add some more games later not needed at 1080p
GT3 is a little gpu demanding , you might not be able to cross 3-4X native. SOTC needs a huge overclock to be played decently, I dunno about the other games.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-24-2015, 01:45 PM)ssakash Wrote: GT3 is a little gpu demanding , you might not be able to cross 3-4X native. SOTC needs a huge overclock to be played decently, I dunno about the other games.

Ok thanks, at least I know Smile

I still have my ps2 so no issues will try it anyway.

Thanks for the response
SOTC need the biggest cpu possible all the way, it wasnt perfect on an i5 2500k 5ghz.
i5 2500k@4,9ghz / Gtx980 Msi Gaming / 2x SSD Samsung 840pro 256gb / Acer Predator 24" G-sync
Corsair K95 RGB / Logitech G502 Proteus Core / Bose Companion 2 Serie III
Old JRPG fan, experienced mmo player, PC hardware expert
Ok thanks for the info. Know what to expect now, thanks again guys.
Hello; I m about to buy a Lenovo Y50-70 and I wonder how good is it for PCSX2. This Laptop have a i7-4720HQ processor (four cores with base speed 2.6GH with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz (for 4 active cores), 3.5 GHz (for 2 active cores) and 3.6 GHz (for 1 active core)), 16GB in RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 4GB graphics card (Maxwell architecture). Smile
what games ? it will run well for most moderate demanding games.
- Refraction
(04-29-2015, 07:10 AM)ssakash Wrote: what games ? it will run well for most moderate demanding games.

Thank you for answer me; some of the games I m interested in play are:
Final fantasy 12, Shadow of The Colossus, Prince of Persia, Devil May Cry 3, God of War 2, Dragon quest 8, Metal gear solid 3, Silent hill 2, Dead or alive 2, Valkyrie Profile 2.