Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
not the best for latest pc games, of course.
but for pcsx2, it'll be fine for most games
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(04-05-2017, 11:25 AM)jesalvein Wrote: not the best for latest pc games, of course.
but for pcsx2, it'll be fine for most games

What would you Recommend a Good Computer to Run pcsx2 on?

I don't want to spend big bucks. Guess Something around the $1500 mark
(04-05-2017, 11:32 AM)DaveTheMan Wrote: What would you Recommend a Good Computer to Run pcsx2 on?

I don't want to spend big bucks. Guess Something around the $1500 mark

the one you're planning to get is good (CPU STR above 2100 is excellent for pcsx2)
(04-05-2017, 11:35 AM)jesalvein Wrote: the one you're planning to get is good (CPU STR above 2100 is excellent for pcsx2)
I have not 100% Decided on what one I get yet.

So the Mixture of the 2 I posted be good one to get?
definitely.
(04-05-2017, 12:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: definitely.
Though looks to be Simmlar to the Computer you have in your Signature
Should the OP be Updated as the Post is 9 Years Old?
Hi, I'm not interested on play a several number of games in this emulator, I'm just interested in NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 and Gran Turismo 4. In your opinion, what would be your specs to run them at 30 fps constant (I always loved that console feeling), 1080p and with no minor bugs?
(04-08-2017, 05:49 AM)sadghosth Wrote: Hi, I'm not interested on play a several number of games in this emulator, I'm just interested in NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 and Gran Turismo 4. In your opinion, what would be your specs to run them at 30 fps constant (I always loved that console feeling), 1080p and with no minor bugs?

Not sure about the other games but GT4 requires a really powerful hardware to play it at full speed. A processor with a single thread performance rating above 2000 would fare really well for this game, as for the GPU - It depends on the internal resolution you want to play on, even a low-end GPU (Integrated ones) would suffice for native resolution but you should consider getting a mediocre leveled GPU (x50+ series for Nvidia, no clue about AMD) for internal resolutions above 2/3 times the native resolution.

Also FYI, GT4 is rendered at 60fps, not 30.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-08-2017, 07:40 AM)ssakash Wrote: Not sure about the other games but GT4 requires a really powerful hardware to play it at full speed. A processor with a single thread performance rating above 2000 would fare really well for this game, as for the GPU - It depends on the internal resolution you want to play on, even a low-end GPU (Integrated ones) would suffice for native resolution but you should consider getting a mediocre leveled GPU (x50+ series for Nvidia, no clue about AMD) for internal resolutions above 2/3 times the native resolution.

Also FYI, GT4 is rendered at 60fps, not 30.

Thank you, I really didn't know about that 60fps on GT4 Blink

And thank you for the link too, your answer was very helpfull Closedeyes