Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
(07-24-2017, 11:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: 2000 should be enough.
Even 1800 could do the trick

So i7 7500u and 940mx great? Or need better GPU?

Sponsored links

(07-24-2017, 11:55 AM)Hachiko Wrote: So i7 7500u and 940mx great? Or need better GPU?

if you look for native res, that GPU should be enough
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-24-2017, 11:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: if you look for native res, that GPU should be enough

Thanks Smile For WRC rally evoled enough too? I forgot to write it
(07-24-2017, 12:03 PM)Hachiko Wrote: Thanks Smile For WRC rally evoled enough too? I forgot to write it

no idea.
never played it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-24-2017, 12:07 PM)jesalvein Wrote: no idea.
never played it

Gran turismo 4 is the most heavy racing game?
(07-24-2017, 12:12 PM)Hachiko Wrote: Gran turismo 4 is the most heavy racing game?

GT 4 is a CPU  and GPUheavy racing game
Midnight club 3 is a CPU heavy racing game

Burnout (multiple) in general this series has some....... issues a lot of the fixes are to use software mode with greatly increases the CPU load (and locks things at native)

Whatever laptop you do end up using though try to make sure it has good cooling (especially around the CPU) you are going to be pushing it very hard and also disable any power saving features.  Heat and power savings are 2 things that can rob a laptop of an astounding amount of performance.  Turning one that should be able to handle "X" game reasonably well to one that can't play it at all.
(07-24-2017, 07:07 PM)TkSilver Wrote: GT 4 is a CPU  and GPUheavy racing game
Midnight club 3 is a CPU heavy racing game

Burnout (multiple) in general this series has some....... issues a lot of the fixes are to use software mode with greatly increases the CPU load (and locks things at native)

Whatever laptop you do end up using though try to make sure it has good cooling (especially around the CPU) you are going to be pushing it very hard and also disable any power saving features.  Heat and power savings are 2 things that can rob a laptop of an astounding amount of performance.  Turning one that should be able to handle "X" game reasonably well to one that can't play it at all.

Better use ps2 then
(07-24-2017, 11:21 AM)jesalvein Wrote: won't be full speed, but playable with a few speedhacks
No

Which type of laptops can run racing games full speed or It's possibile only with a desktop? Just wondering
Maybe this laptop Notebook Gaming MSI GE62 7RE Apache Pro (GeForce GTX 1050 Ti) my friend have this laptop and he play Gran Turismo 4 at full speed full HD
(07-29-2017, 05:57 PM)MatPower01 Wrote: Maybe this laptop Notebook Gaming MSI GE62 7RE Apache Pro (GeForce GTX 1050 Ti) my friend have this laptop and he play Gran Turismo 4 at full speed full HD

It depends on the processor more then the GPU, so no clue since that laptop can have a variety of different processors.