Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
gta4, unlikely.. Your stp is at a 822ish.. you're going to struggle with most games (coming from a guy rocking a 620m.. I could barely run ffx on my machine with intel graphics.. and your stp is about 2/3 mine)
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case

Sponsored links

So I recently downloaded The Fast And The Furious for the emulator on my laptop, and I need to know if my rig is up to par as far as basically running any game.

Here's at least some of the settings:

GPU: Intel 520 HD Graphics
Processor: Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz - 2.40GHz
RAM: 8 GB

Hope this is enough for any of you to figure this out; I messed around with some of the Video/Plugin settings beforehand, and it seems to work somewhat. I just do hope I can somehow get some kind of help regarding this. ._.
because of this :
Quote:So I recently downloaded The Fast And The Furious
no one will answer.
read our forum rules and have a warning for pîracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If I understand the rules correctly, I'm allowed to submit new hardware for analysis? Apologies if I'm wrong! I did run searches in forum for what I'm told my system had, but it seems this is so new no one's analysed it yet.

CPU: AMD K15, Stoney Ridge... seems the specification is AMD A6-9200 RADEON R4, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G
Graphics: AMD Radeon R4 Graphics.
RAM: 8GB
(03-16-2017, 09:47 AM)apo02 Wrote: If I understand the rules correctly, I'm allowed to submit new hardware for analysis? Apologies if I'm wrong! I did run searches in forum for what I'm told my system had, but it seems this is so new no one's analysed it yet.

CPU: AMD K15, Stoney Ridge... seems the specification is AMD A6-9200 RADEON R4, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G
Graphics: AMD Radeon R4 Graphics.
RAM: 8GB

you will have a hard time running most games (STR barely reaches 1200)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
So I'm pretty new to this form. Have a pretty decent computer and I think with my Hardware this should run fast but most games are pretty slow.  I have an amd athlon x2 6400+ and 5.5 gigs of ram. Should games run at full speed?
Forgot to mention my graphics card is a Radeon 5450 2gb
rom - no, it wont. your cpu has a stp of <1k... general recommendation is stp of >1600
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case
Scythefwd. Thank you for your response. Not familiar with stp, would overclocking a bit help?
Your CPU is just too old to see any noticable gains by OC'ing (I still wouldn't risk it if you don't have a spare PC). You'd be better off getting your hands on a newer CPU IMO Smile