Stop Working Message
Excl Whenever I try to run the game (Castlevania LOI) I click on System>Boot CDVD (EITHER FULL OR FAST) and it come up with a message that it says it has stopped working and needs to close. any tips? help please i really wanna play this game! lol Excl

Sponsored links

pc specs ? plugins settings ?
pcsx2 settings ?
screenshots ?
console log ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
a tip? sure, something is wrong there.

Wild guesses? some:

a - you may be on Windows Vista or Seven and installed in C:\Program Files (x86) --- actually bad thing installing in ANY windows protected folder. Create one, let's say C:\Games and use to install games there, even the native PC games.

b - You may have have the "Iso" button set and mounted the image elsewhere like in some virtual driver and selected it on Gigaherz CDVD plugin, if so, you should use "Plugin" button instead the internal reader.

c: - every other possible cause/s...

D - follow Jesalvein requests for more USEFUL information, is hard to know about something happening in your machine you don't tell us.
Imagination is where we are truly real
well now it works its just extremly laggy, the FPS is like 8.43. im guessing its mny computer? heres the specs:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Indeed, this system is too weak to run the emulator with any game I know, even the lighter ones. To start with, the CPU is monocore, at least two at the specified clock is expected to get a barely acceptable performance... But nothing is said about the video card and it is probably onboard, a huge second no no to gaming in general.
Imagination is where we are truly real
Single core, low speed, weaker class AMD... You won't get playable with anything unfortunately.
[Image: 2748844.png]
damn alright thanks guys