Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Katamari \ Command Line Bug
Howdy. I'm currently using the legacy SVN build - 2186, specifically - since only the legacy build seems to be able to launch games from the command line. While this has been working fine for 99% of my games, it seems to have hit a brick wall with Katamari Damacy. While I can play the ISO just fine if I open up PCSX2 first and either "load CD" or "load ISO," if I try to run the game from the command line (simply typing "pcsx2 katamari.iso" for instance), PCSX2 will crash before loading the game.

The command line works with every other ISO I have. It ONLY crashes when loading Katamari. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I've ripped and reripped the ISO in a few different ways, so I've pretty much ruled that out as the problem. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Sponsored links

We don't offer support for SVN revisions in this forum.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-07-2010, 02:40 PM)Bositman Wrote: We don't offer support for SVN revisions in this forum.

Well, it does the same thing with the official download as well as the public beta (1888). I think the problem's been around for a while, unless it's just me.