Strange Pixels in Nocturne and OPENGL
(01-15-2017, 01:21 PM)robod Wrote: The problem i found in the last 1.5 build is that, after the video cutscene of the game, if i have the blending accuracy to none, the entire program crash. And I can't see anything in the log because... well, it crash too, not leaving trace of what is the problem.

May be the demons demons leaving the game?
It's an AMD demon, eh driver, issue. Wink It should be fixed in the coming months.

Sponsored links

(01-15-2017, 03:29 PM)FlatOut Wrote: It's an AMD demon, eh driver, issue. Wink It should be fixed in the coming months.

Hahaha, I will wait! Until then, I will be killing bad monsters in the 1.4
 Thanks for the help Happy
(01-15-2017, 01:21 PM)robod Wrote: In my country, the 1060 6gb was 70€ over the 480 4gb. The 3gb version was around 20-30€ more, but it's underclocked and 3gbs... it would be outdated by this year.
I finally made it work good on the 1.4 stable version, with the line about the geometry and blending unit accuracy to none. That last config seems like the one solving the diagonal line. The problem i found in the last 1.5 build is that, after the video cutscene of the game, if i have the blending accuracy to none, the entire program crash. And I can't see anything in the log because... well, it crash too, not leaving trace of what is the problem.

May be the demons demons leaving the game?

I'm not so sure that 3GB will be a limit soon, as most of the market is still 1GB/2GB of Vram. But I could understand that you won't take this risk. (here the 1060-3GB could be cheaper than Rx480-4GB). The equation is not easy. Nvidia is more expensive, but you can can enjoy it now. AMD you might need to wait a working driver and it's been a year now for PCSX2. So yeah, you're stuck with 1.4. AMD said that they will release a fix for the crash when BA is none. Then we will need to test again if the middle line is still here and I'm afraid, open a new bug, wait 6-9 months for a new fix...
(01-16-2017, 01:30 PM)gregory Wrote: Then we will need to test again if the middle line is still here and I'm afraid, open a new bug, wait 6-9 months for a new fix...

Please don't jinx it. We waited long enough as it is ...
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
Unfortunately it is the sad reality. At least on Windows you have the Dx renderer. On Linux, you're screwed up.

/my life
I used to have an HD5770 when I ported GSdx to OpenGL. I had planed to keep longer but I switched to a GTX760. Back then it was unreasonable. Then I saw the massive boost (at native resolution), and all rendering bugs/crashes were gone ! As you can see, the driver is still not stable !!! Even if I'm 100% for open source driver (and cost an extra 50 bucks), my next card will likely be from Nvidia.