Strange issue...
Hi, guys! I have an issue that i did not found a solution. I've downloaded the program correctly, but when I start to follow the configuration guide and it is asked to click at the plugin tab in the top bar, my program does not have it. I've installed the web installer and binary versions (0.9.8), but nothing differs from each other. Can anyone help me out? I'm looking forward to play KH2. Thanks in advance!!!

Sponsored links

I know that my problem is lame, but honestly, I'm not being capable of solving by myself. So if anyone with a good heart, please, help me out, 'cause I'm seeing the views number increase but no reply at all. Thanks!!
Patience dude, this is public forum where members help each other on their free time not a paid tech support.

Which guide you're following? it's not on tab, but under main dropdown menu, config > Plugin/BIOS selector.
screenshots would be a good start.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hey, man, there's a picture of my panel.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4592/imagemlyb.png
This is the plugin panel you're looking for, actually...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
But before that it only exists the language option screen
(03-04-2012, 06:07 PM)HooktonBR Wrote: But before that it only exists the language option screen

??? What is your problem? The plugin configuration screen is the one you posted a screenshot of.
[Image: newsig.jpg]