Strange mirror image effect when 2x, 4x, 6x Native/
Sad 
So I have been using pcsx2 for a couple days, but was annoyed with the low resoultion and figured out I could mess with it. The games look a lot better at 2x or 4x Native. But the higher resolution the more I get this mirror image effect. In god of war at 4x Native with some of the hacks enabled I got it to go away. But in prince of persia with hacks and only 2x I still get this annoying effect. Its like a second transparent image of everything. Kind of hard to describe. Im not sure if I should be using a different gsdx or what, I tried downloading some but they didn't work at all. Any help would be awesome.

[Image: AmW3qyY.jpg]

Sponsored links

Enable the half pixel offset under hw hacks in GSDX (dont forget to enable the hw hacks too), hopefully that'll fix it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Legaia 2 Does this as well. Skipdraw 2 gets rid of it but it eliminates other effects so I just deal with the ghosting effect
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
OK then its a case of use skipdraw or use native resolution, your choice Smile

What is skipdraw? I have Alpha, Half pixel offset, and Wild Arms offset hacks enabled. They completely got rid of the ghosting in God of war 2. With only 2x native and 8x MSAA, it looks alright in prince of persia. What is this skipdraw you guys speak of though, maybe that will help.
You don't need all them options enabled, turn them off if you aren't playing the games they are designed for, half pixel offset works for GoW i believe, on its own.

Skipdraw is another hack next to the alpha, wild arms offset etc.

OMG! Skipdraw 2 is working great so far, don't notice anything missing yet, at least in prince of persia. Finally that annoying ass ghost is gone.