Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
The SF2 game runs and looks fine in hardware mode no matter the resolution. However SF3 has horizontal and vertical lines in the chacters and backgrounds.

I can get the lines out of the backgrounds by not using texture filtering but some lines will still be there. If I use the TC Offset Y = 500, the horizontal lines will be gone but the vertical lines will remain.

Is there anyway currently that I can play the SF3 portion of this game in Hardware mode without those vertical lines?
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb

Sponsored links

Maybe using native resolution.
2d games arent meant to be upscaled.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I remember playing SF3 way back in 2010 I think, on this emu. I ran it at native resolution, so I didn't experience any graphical issues. Like jesalvein said, 2D games don't react to upscaling so well, so you're better off at playing it at native res.
Native Resolution works but I prefer the screen resolution because shaders look correct at the monitor's resolution and not the game's internal resolution. If a solution is found in the future, please let me know. Also, let me know if there are any magic higher dimensions I could use (like Namco ps2 games). Thanks guys.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb