Street Fighter EX3 physics problem!
Can you tell me what games? Presumably you're using microVU?

Seriously, not many games use the only feature I changed, either you were lucky in your choices or I've really screwed something up ;p (glad I haven't submitted anything yet)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

Not just lucky, I took some games that might be affected. The crashing is more general. The most horrible graphical effect is on Mike Tyson's Heavyweight Boxing, which is already very broken, but your build made it much worse.
(06-21-2016, 01:37 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Not just lucky, I took some games that might be affected. The crashing is more general. The most horrible graphical effect is on Mike Tyson's Heavyweight Boxing, which is already very broken, but your build made it much worse.

Ah I know about mike tyson, I didn't make it worse, I made it render more, I can make it render even better than that.

If you try a normal build there is absolutely no animation in Mike Tyson, this adds the animation and some very....spikey graphics. The problem is it's doing a lot more than it used to.

I actually made a note somewhere on making it better, although it breaks other things

Code:
//Note: Doing M Flag handling here causes Mike Tysons Heavyweight Boxing to have animation but loses outline (covered in black sps), breaks Star Ocean
//Handling it in the branch fixes My Street's invisible characters, major SPS on Mike Tyson characters, but star ocean works

(06-20-2016, 11:42 PM)synce Wrote: Seems that problem persists as of 1.3.1-1602, if anyone has a solution let me know Smile

(Skirts are either missing or have that open umbrella effect)

NICE Skirts .
(06-21-2016, 01:44 AM)refraction Wrote: Ah I know about mike tyson, I didn't make it worse, I made it render more, I can make it render even better than that.
Those aren't mutually exclusive:

[attachment=60210]
(06-21-2016, 11:52 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Those aren't mutually exclusive:

Yes, there are more polygons than before and unfortunately they are black and spiky, covering the screen which makes it look awful. It's actually a step in the right direction, the game wasn't playable before so we aren't missing out on much Tongue

I see nothing wrong with that skirt. Wish more women ran around like that.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(06-21-2016, 02:33 PM)JobeStroud Wrote: I see nothing wrong with that skirt. Wish more women ran around like that.
And the disc shaped skirts is useful to keep perverts like yourself from getting too close.
Honestly, if we could just take the dresses/hakamas off the characters somehow, it would be playable.
(06-26-2016, 02:14 AM)shishioh Wrote: Honestly, if we could just take the dresses/hakamas off the characters somehow, it would be playable.

did you try my build in post #17?