Street Fighter EX3 physics problem!
-As you know,Street Fighter EX3 has physics problem with your emulator.What I wanted to say is that their costumes are flying (especially Hokutos dress is like umbrella).And as I see,VU0 is the problem.Please see what you can do,and see why Japanese version of these game won't start on your emu (only black screen)?

P.S.-I know that these is not a thread for several games,but i have one more question:
-Why is sun shining through buildings in Burnout Revenge,also the sky is black (but I know the trick to show the sky by using software video plugin),and is this problem showing in other Burnout games for PS2? I know the trick for Burnout Takedown.The trick is that these game is very slow,but if you crash and restart immediately that race,It will run faster!!! Please answer the questions! Laugh

Sponsored links

Far from being a bug report.
moved to general discussion
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
setting the clamps to full + extra will probably solve the physics issues. burnout problem is know, thats just tough for the min ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Non of pcsx2 options helped me.I tried everything.I couldn't find an answer on how to fix these problem entirely,so please,no matter if it's bug report or not or this or that...HELP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE!!!
even software mode ? (F9 Key)
No,not even that.Please test those games and let me know if you find something out. Smile
I don't have this game.
Maybe someone out there will, but it would be a good Idea to make a proper bug report, until then...
Im sure a report for burnout already exists.

I was talking about SFEX3 Wink
Hmm well i checked the last compatibility report, it seemed fine then. Did it work in 0.9.8? Also which VU0's have you tried?