Struggling with fps on decent cpu
I have a new Asus notebook w/ win 8 64 bit, intel core i7 and a geforce 745m yet on even simple games I barely manage to break 30 fps with sound disabled and speedhacks. Is my computer really not capable of even semi decent performance on pcsx2?

Sponsored links

What's the specific i7 it has?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-07-2014, 07:53 AM)BigSkyrim Wrote: I have a new Asus notebook w/ win 8 64 bit, intel core i7 and a geforce 745m yet on even simple games I barely manage to break 30 fps with sound disabled and speedhacks. Is my computer really not capable of even semi decent performance on pcsx2?

posting your dxdiag results will help....
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
^ or just post the emulog.txt
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
well judging from other half of his specs, its only natural he will have a lower clocked i7 processor if he couldnt even cross 30fps and what is the game you are running...
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction