Stuck at FFX Jecht Shot Challenge
I've been playing FFX fine up until the point you get to the jecht shot challenge on the boat to Luca.

Graphics are fine, there isn't anything frozen (background still moves) and the overlay is present. However, no matter how much I try to press Up+Right+X (the first combo in tutorial) nothing happens. I tried both analog and D-pad with same results. I also only use a wireless keyboard.

It is not the ISO, I've tried several different versions including international. All get same results.

Has anyone been able to do it via keyboard? I'm starting to think that maybe it has to be done via controller.

Sponsored links

set up and right to the numpad instead of the directionals
(07-18-2012, 01:29 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: set up and right to the numpad instead of the directionals

That did the trick, thanks a gillion!
i got no idea what i was saying there XD

but anyway, the directional pad comes into button combination limits on alot of keyboards
I 've the same exp too.
There is nothing bad influence as this stage pass (only not getting special item).Close your eyes and pass it since no one will fix it.
like the song said "let it be .let it be.let it be.let it be."
I had no problem finishing this using my Logitech Dual Action gamepad
Uhmm.
hardware dependent .thanks your info.
Pcsx2 is rather funny indeed.
(07-19-2012, 03:58 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: Uhmm.
hardware dependent .thanks your info.
Pcsx2 is rather funny indeed.
Dude, What the hell are you posting? i cant understand it at all, it`s such a random collection of words Blink
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(07-19-2012, 08:54 AM)omnikam Wrote: Dude, What the hell are you posting? i cant understand it at all, it`s such a random collection of words Blink

It is the first time in this threat I saw your reply.Did i say something related to you?

funny again .

warning : 66%

It is a rude manner to see "What the hell are you posting?"

Did you mean that you kcuf(reverse order) me?

hah ha ha.
kamwah, keyboards frequently hit limitations withhow many buttons can be pressed at once.