Stuck in Xenosaga 1
Normaly (on the PS2) we get exactly at the same room but there are the NPCs and a dialog between our character and the captain.
And after we must exit by that door so there is a part missing ...
My specs atm :
[Image: yuex8r-4.png]

Sponsored links

Try running around a bit after to get to a different room if u can. And u havent answered about Log-Z and Alpha Correction in GSDX DX9 hardware mode

Altho it is infinitely possible you arent remembering the game quite right, I have completed Final Fantasy VIII a good 9 times and still think wtf do I do here, I swear this should happen etc.

I guess if u need to talk to an NPC to unlock the next scene thats more of a problem, but try exiting the area then re-entering it
CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz
GPU: MSI Twin FRozr GTX560Ti
MOBO: MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 Intel Z68
About the Log-Z and alpha correction , it did nothing else than what the video show (except that there is some bugs in the battles)
My specs atm :
Btw you arent redoing the boss fight every time are u? just keep the same screen and try different things, disable allow 8 bit textures, disable texture filtering. Also if u can remember where the npc to talk to is just run near that general location pressing X
I changed my mind , I searched for a save after the boss and I'm now able to play >.>
I can tell that it's the only room that is bugged , the rest of the game is working fine (I didn't tested for the disk 3 yet)
My specs atm :
hehe, thats what I thought with the Shadow Hearts issue I had, chose to ignore it first time, but the second time, it pissed me off so I fiddled around with config and fixed it. Anyway glhf

If I had actually played the game I could help more, but no1 who has played it seemed to be helping so =/. Am sure its fixable somehow anyways
if there is not a lots of person who played this game , it's because you must have a good pc to be able to run the game.
Even with my specs , it's still laggy sometime like in the videos (around 30 fps to 61 fps) or when walking x.x
My specs atm :
Nah I am sure a fair few have (quite popular from what I gather), My PC would handle it fine, I just havent got round to them yet!

Most probable lack of help is A someone already trying to help and B lack of information on your first post (settings etc). Mistyped topic name probably didnt help either =P
(05-13-2012, 10:17 PM)God601 Wrote: I changed my mind , I searched for a save after the boss and I'm now able to play >.>
I can tell that it's the only room that is bugged , the rest of the game is working fine (I didn't tested for the disk 3 yet)

You're a pirate fail;] the original game was released on DVD9 there was no 3 disk release of it. Also the original game works fine - passed it without problems.;] Don't expect any support in the future for it.
I was using a undub version because I wanted the game to keep the original voices (japanese).
The english ones are weird.
My specs atm :