Stuck on browse/configuration setting screen
Stuck on browse/configuration setting screen - google shows that this is common problem for PS2 as well as PCSx2.

This is my second try in a few years to start PS2 emulator and i reach again to same point. PLEASE help me to move further. I didn`t found any problem solving guide. Only manual describing settings (named guide), but not a real guide Sad.

I`m running on FSC amilo xi1526. Using bios USA or Europe 1.6. I`m running CD/DVD and emulator load PS2 menu:
browse
configuration setting

In browse menu i have 2 memory cards. But in no way i can see CD/DVD in order to run a game.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

what CDVD plugin are you using? (peops and linuz iso cdvd don't support in-bios cd/dvd or iso loading but cdvdgigahertz does)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
you have to configure your cd/dvd plugin
If you are using an iso then in appz ISO plugin config. browse for your ISO located on your computer.
If you are using the disc then point the peops plugin to point to the cd.dvd drive which contains the disc.
Making an ISO if the original disc is a better option as it gives better performance.
Quote:Using bios USA or Europe 1.6

I doubt you own 2 PS2s...
Anyways, dump iso from your gamedisc, use Linuzappz cd/dvd plugin and launch it.

It should work ok.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Linuz CD plug in doesn`t work Sad for me... I`ll check with other ISO.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

see im having the SAMEEEE problems, i can get to the browser but whenever I switch my CDROM configs and launch it, it skips the browser but leaves me with a black screen

check my post "Eh my games wont even load up" ig ot some help, it didnt help meany but it might help you
I dont like helping with downloaded games, but I know your problem - check if the ISO youre trying to launch isn't used by any other application (such as "seeding" in Utorrent).
(03-04-2009, 02:21 PM)tswcrew Wrote: I dont like helping with downloaded games, but I know your problem - check if the ISO youre trying to launch isn't used by any other application (such as "seeding" in Utorrent).

it highly-obvious (Directory path)
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(03-04-2009, 02:15 PM)kingarthas Wrote: Linuz CD plug in doesn`t work Sad for me... I`ll check with other ISO.

We give no support for illegally downloaded games as our rules state.
You will receive no further support here and this thread is closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]