Stuck on running a game
Alright, I don't know much about emulation and I am absolutely stumped. (and don't get me wrong, I usually use the forums as a last resort to get help)

So I tried running the BIN file of the game (I made the .mdf into a .bin since the .mdf wasn't responding well) and when that kept failing, I converted the backup .mdf into an .iso

After trying to run the .iso, I get the string of code in the attached image. I'm kinda stuck on what to do next since I am not a great programmar and the lack of GUI (don't get me wrong, I am not complaining) makes it a bit intimidating and a tad hard to work with.

If its any help, I am running the latest snow leopard.

A nudge in the right direction would be nice?

Also, inb4 "google it" since google leads me here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(04-15-2011, 09:00 PM)Zachthecat Wrote: Alright, I don't know much about emulation and I am absolutely stumped. (and don't get me wrong, I usually use the forums as a last resort to get help)

So I tried running the BIN file of the game (I made the .mdf into a .bin since the .mdf wasn't responding well) and when that kept failing, I converted the backup .mdf into an .iso

After trying to run the .iso, I get the string of code in the attached image. I'm kinda stuck on what to do next since I am not a great programmar and the lack of GUI (don't get me wrong, I am not complaining) makes it a bit intimidating and a tad hard to work with.

If its any help, I am running the latest snow leopard.

A nudge in the right direction would be nice?

Also, inb4 "google it" since google leads me here.
im no wiz but it looks like youre missing a ps2 bios...