Stuttering in some games
In my sig rig i am getting some stuttering in FFX doing random things such as when using an item. Or for a split second when summoning, I am guessing it's due to the 4x scaling i am using. However, with a GTX680 that shouldn't be an issue id guess.

So i am wondering, Since the 6X0 series has lower bandwidth than the previous gen, Would simply overclocking my memory solve the issue? Or do you think there is another underlying problem?

I am running the latest SVN as of a week ago.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

(09-06-2013, 06:50 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: In my sig rig i am getting some stuttering in FFX doing random things such as when using an item. Or for a split second when summoning, I am guessing it's due to the 4x scaling i am using. However, with a GTX680 that shouldn't be an issue id guess.

So i am wondering, Since the 6X0 series has lower bandwidth than the previous gen, Would simply overclocking my memory solve the issue? Or do you think there is another underlying problem?

I am running the latest SVN as of a week ago.

dont your rig look similar to my one :-P anyway i dont think an gt 680 isnot enough for 4x.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1