Stuttering on Gran Turismo 4
Can you post your GSdx settings? I haven't been seeing VRAM spikes; and it was playing mostly fine for me 2 or 3 days ago.

Sponsored links

What is your game crc?
(06-11-2016, 11:00 PM)gregory Wrote: What is your game crc?

From the emulation log "Game CRC = 0x77E61C8A"

(06-11-2016, 10:58 PM)CK1 Wrote: Can you post your GSdx settings? I haven't been seeing VRAM spikes; and it was playing mostly fine for me 2 or 3 days ago.

[Image: GDj1gi.jpg]
yeh 4x native will spike heavily on that game, try to keep it to 2x or under

Also tick "Allow 8-bit textures" that will help
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-12-2016, 04:42 AM)refraction Wrote: yeh 4x native will spike heavily on that game, try to keep it to 2x or under

Also tick "Allow 8-bit textures" that will help

Yeah that does prevent the VRAM spikes but like I said hose aren't that much of an issue since they go away after a couple of races unlike the stuttering, for now I can just use the plugin from the stable release since it doesn't have that problem in particular and the few problems it has compared to the latest nightly aren't as bad.
Could you try to set your gpu in fast performance mode?
(06-12-2016, 09:18 AM)gregory Wrote: Could you try to set your gpu in fast performance mode?

If you mean setting the power management mode to maximum performance I already had that when I tested.
Ok.On the 1.4 do you have the issue if you set crc hack to none?
(06-12-2016, 10:05 AM)gregory Wrote: Ok.On the 1.4 do you have the issue if you set crc hack to none?

No stuttering with the CRC hack set to none.
I don't quite remember but can some one please tell me how to get rid of the nasty graphical jibberish that comes up at certain points in the game particularly after the license test ends? It's a like a full screen of gibberish. I'm running GDSX D3D11 and already set my in-game brightness at 0.