Subpixel Morphological Antialiasing?
I found this while cruising through OCN

http://www.iryoku.com/smaa/

Apparently it works just as well as our current FXAA, Only it doesn't blur. Just thought i'd forward this to you guys, Case you wanted something new (would have placed it in the dev section, But i can't make topics there.)
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64

Sponsored links

injector doesn't work on pcsx2 Tongue2
Well, damn. Here i thought i made an awesome discovery haha
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
I retract my previous st atement, the DXGI injector works
the D3D9 injector crashes pcsx2
I can't see the difference >.< the log.log file indicate that it's working though...

edit : I see it now, FXAA was activated before that's why the effect was so subtle. From the little I've seen, FXAA seems to look better, combining both of them is possible but it looks worse than using FXAA alone.
Quote:FXAA seems to look better

no it doesn't, get your eyes checked Tongue2

SMAA smooths out things that need to be far better while not blurring other objects
6x
[Image: 6x.jpg]

6xFXAA
[Image: 6xfxaa.jpg]

6xSMAA
[Image: 6xsmaa.jpg]

Difference
[Image: fxaasmaadifference.jpg]
nice screens squall. still pointless. I can't see any difference between fxaa and smaa. this obviously unimportant since the textures are so lowres and filtered to death that there's no need to antialias anything in the picture far from sharp polygon edges and a lil alpha pixels.
6x
[Image: 6x.png]

6xFXAA
[Image: 6xfxaa.png]

6xSMAA
[Image: 6xsmaa.png]

Difference
[Image: fxaasmaadifference.png]
Just because the image resizer exists doesn't mean you need to rape the forum with 1920x1080 screens...people on mobile phones or bandwidth limited connections will have trouble. Just add a link or a clickable thumbnail FFS.
[Image: newsig.jpg]