Sudden graphical glitch while running Persona 4
I have been playing Persona 4 for a while, there's been no problems so far, I get 60 FPS in 1920x1080, all graphical enhancements checked, until this appeared when I entered into battle:

[Image: 4ac54a3f8c.png]
[Image: 679138d201.png]

I tried restarting PCSX2, tried running in Software Mode, but no dice. I believe if I go through the actual PS2 save instead of the PCSX2 save state it might fix the issue, but I would need to restart the current dungeon I am at, and I would rather not do that if I could fix it another way.

Here's my GSdx plugin settings: [Image: 5f54126c5b.png]

And my specs are:

CPU: AMD FX-4300 3.8 GHz
GPU: AMD XFX Radeon R7 260x 2 GB
RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vegeance DDR3 Single-Channel

Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: Btw, I am running PCSX2 1.2.1, can't remember the build, but I downloaded the current official and stable version.

Sponsored links

turn off those hacks
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-06-2015, 05:48 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: turn off those hacks

Which ones, exactly?
all of them.
(01-06-2015, 05:50 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: all of them.

Quite specific, huh? Anyway, I turned off the hacks, but it's still there.

If you mean speedhacks, I am only using those that can be checked.
If you observe a bug you should not use savestates anymore. It is highly possible that the bug is saved in the savestate.
Yeah, I guess that's the issue here. I need to restart the dungeon then, oh well. Still, thanks for the heads-up.

No other way to work around this without going back?
Probably not. Savestates save all system settings and the entire system state at that particular moment in time
I see. I will try to remember that if anything like that shows up again. Thanks!
If you had an differs savestate at the same dungeon, try using that also to check whether the issue persists.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction