Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sugestion
Lightbulb 
Hi guys, I'd like to buy PS2 games any suggestion games that playable,fast and stable speed,less graphical issue and not freeze or stuck in the middle games. thank you Smile

Sponsored links

Games I've finished with little to no glitches are Persona 4, Final Fantasy X, X-2 & XII, Kingdom Hearts II, Bleach: Blade Battlers 2nd (jap game), Bully, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, and Tekken 5.
Persona 4 and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 are my all time favorite games.
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.
DUL7,harsh60... thank you. Any else? Smile
Dot hack G.U series. Drakengard. Okami seems fine. Ar Tonelico 2 has some minor graphical problems nothing major. Tales of the Abyss plays wonderfully. I noticed no problems with that one. All fighting games seems fine from what I played. All were street fighter ones. The DBZ series seem to do good as well. Star ocean 3 plays fine sept for some minor graphical problems. ROuge galaxy as some minor graphical problems but still very playable.

That's all the ones I can think of or tried.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
lol people react like he has a master computer, we can't post games unless you post your pc specs, because then we actually know if the games would run fast or not Wink
------------------------
------------------------
trolling mode: ACTIVE!
Death by Degrees
Is that your favorite game Saiki? lol
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(11-18-2012, 04:41 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: Is that your favorite game Saiki? lol

no. my favorite isn't a PS2 game. it's a PSP game. DbD was fun though, until I got lost lol
(11-18-2012, 02:32 AM)WarWeeny Wrote: lol people react like he has a master computer, we can't post games unless you post your pc specs, because then we actually know if the games would run fast or not Wink
but I like their sugestion that could be reference for me to next time when I want to buy ps2 games, coz in compatibility games there are playable games that slow games even we have high end pc and the game won't continue in certain situation like dynasty 6 when we choose ling tong ;p,, that's why I need member sugestion... Thank you guys...Smile